My name is Wendell I am 43 years old. This is a page where my intentions are to share some of my every day events with other people that are friends and family. I thought it would be nice for others to see how happy I am.
I was married the first time for 23 years to a special lady that gave me 2 kids. The lord came and took her home to be with him. I thought my life was over when he called her home. But he always has a plan for us and right now I am as happy as any man could be. I am remarried to a woman that words cannot explain. She is amazing, beautiful, loving, caring and a great mom to boot. I am the luckiest man in the world. I could not have even imagined being able to love anyone the way I love her. I go to bed with her on my mind and wake up with her on my mind. She was born and raised in Ogden, Utah and I met her online in a chat room. We connected right off the bat. I went to see her and we knew we were meant to be together. We have been married for over a year now and she has been nothing but great to me. She brought 2 kids with her that I consider to be mine, I love them and they love me. We live out in the country and have a great life together. I can say I love her with all my heart and soul, she makes feel like there is nothing I cant do. Babydoll, you are my world and I love you with all my heart now and forever. We have a big family and it is a little crazy but we keep going day by day. In short, I hope every good man out there can be fortunate enough to at least have a woman that is half as good as mine. The world would be a better place to live.
No comments:
Post a Comment