I'm just a simple country man living life to the fullest and sharing my life experiences through this blog...
Monday, January 18, 2010
ANNIVERSARY
Today January 18,2010 is mine and my wifes second anniversary and I have a great wife. This woman has been through hell and back and is still with me she deserves a oscar for this, We have had alot of good times and bad but she has stuck by me through it all no matter what. She is with out a doubt a very special woman that I am so much in love with and I thank God every day for letting me have her in my life. She does everything that a wife could possible do for me and our kids. Baby you are a great wife and great partner that I love having by my side every day. I hope and pray I get to have her by my side for many years to come, she puts me in my place when I need it, even though it might make me mad just because I know she is right she has away of making me think even if I dont want to and then I feel bad because she is always right but then she also has away of making me feel good when I feel like I have failed as a husband or father she is just so smart and she is just the perfect wife for me no matter what may be happening. Just to sum it up she is my one and only and always will be. BABYDOLL I LOVE YOU NOW AND FOREVER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment