Well, lets start with a little about work. Some days it goes by without any problems, and then on other days I want to ring my bosses neck, but guess that is what it is all about. Then at home no matter how bad a day I have had, it just seems to not matter what work was like. I mean I get home and see my wife and kids, have dinner and either play a game or watch television but we have a good time and it makes my day worth going through. I mean when you have a brilliant, beautiful, loving wife and great kids you dont need anything else. My life could be better I could have a better job, make more money, be a better husband and father, but I do try and my wife helps me with my downs.
I would like to get to the point where we dont have to worry about how we are going to make it the next week and maybe one day I can but until then I will just keep going one day at a time and let what happens happen. I am a proud husband who loves his wife very much. I have two kids at home that I love and try to be a good example to them. To my wife, I love you with all my heart and always will you are a very special person and did I mention a great cook to boot? Well, that is all for now write more later.
awwwwwwww....... my sweetie pie! I love you!
ReplyDelete