Sunday, November 8, 2009

Peanut Festival

Hey there, here is another post to read. We went and took the kids to the festival Friday night and they had a ball. We started off looking at all the exhibits, the animals, and the kids even got to pet and feed some of the animals. I got free tobacco from the companies set up there. We went through the 4h exhibits and tried to let the kids see that they can use their imagintion to make things on their own. They had some great stuff there. I did not agree with some of the ribbons that got awarded but all the kids that helped on the projects deserve recognition for the efforts that put in.


We left the exhibits and went to the rides and I am telling you they had a ball on them. I got sick watching them on some of the faster rides, but they loved it. My wife had a good time and had a few laughs and let me tell you they were music to my ears. I love seeing her have fun as well as the kids. My wife and kids got to try a turkey leg and I think they all liked it. They had roasted corn on the cob, funnel cakes and nachos with chilli and peppers. Over all we had a good time at the fair and nobody got sick from it even though it was cold. Well that is it for now write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment