Saturday, November 14, 2009

FAMILY

Lets begin with the fact I love my family but sometimes I feel like a old rag doll. I mean I have one brother left, two grown kids and two small kids that depend on me. The small kids depend on me and my wife to teach them right from wrong and take care of them each and every day not just part time. What I am getting to is that the older ones that are grown never call me or come see me unless they need something or their cars are tore up. It really bothers me that they cannot just call me to see if I am ok but just to fix something for them. Maybe I am overreacting. I mean at least I do hear from them when they need something right? I guess that is something, but just wish they could call just to say hi or something like that. When you look at it family can be needy but when they are grown, they should depend on themselves more.

No comments:

Post a Comment