I'm just a simple country man living life to the fullest and sharing my life experiences through this blog...
Sunday, June 21, 2009
FATHERS DAY
Well, today is Fathers Day and I am having a good day. I got up this morning and my wife and kids gave me some cool presents. I got a very special card that made me feel good all over. With a wife and kids like mine, I could never want anything more. I love them very much. To my wife, thank you for every thing you do for me. I even got to pick out what I wanted for lunch today and it was meatloaf. My wife makes one that is fit for a king. My little girl even gave me one of her own books, now if that is not special I dont know what is. Breyna and Alex, thank you very much and I love you with all my heart. I hope all fathers have a great day today like mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment