Thursday, December 3, 2009

HOLIDAYS

When the holidays come around, it can make you sit back and think for a minute or two. I mean I have alot to be thankful for; my wife, my kids, my grandbaby and my job. I love my wife and kids very much but I also have a empty spot for my mom, whom I dearly miss. Thanksgiving was always her favorite holiday, then Christmas was next. She would get real happy this time of year and go all out with everything and i miss her more than any words can say. I also have lost my dad, my sister, and my first wife. But at least now I can hold my head up and look forward to all the holidays since I have a wonderful, beautiful wife and kids to share them with. I guess my point is, be thankful for each and every day you have with your family and enjoy all the holidays. To my wife, you are a very special woman who I love with all my heart and soul and I always will. Babydoll you are without a doubt the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment