Friday, January 1, 2010

A NEW YEAR

Well, its that time of year where we make resolutions and try to keep them through out the next year, but most of us will fail to do so. I hope that this year will be better than the last was. Last year I did not keep to the things that I wanted to, but this year I want to do better. Each year I set my goals to where I think they are ok and I can accomplish them, but it never works out that way. So this year I will make them a little easier for anyone who actually reads this, and my guess would be my wife will be the only one, but thats ok to. To my wife and kids, I love you very much and one of my goals is to be a better husband, which my wife deserves, and a better father to all my kids. Happy New Year to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment