I'm just a simple country man living life to the fullest and sharing my life experiences through this blog...
Sunday, August 30, 2009
ADDICTIONS
Well it seems that it is easier to get hung up on computer games than I thought. I have started playing a couple of games on facebook and find myself wanted to do it more and more never thought I would be that type but here I am anyway. Me and my wife have been doing it together and we have fun with it so that makes me feel good about it. I have learned so much about computes since I met my wife and found that I can do things I would have never thought I could. I dont mind saying that she is a hell of a woman and I am so blessed to have her by my side, baby thank you for everything you are great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment