I'm just a simple country man living life to the fullest and sharing my life experiences through this blog...
Saturday, August 22, 2009
CARS
In these days and times, it pays to know a little about how to work on your own car. The brakes on my wifes car have been bad for a week now and I thought they had beat me. But this morning I decided that I was not going to let that car beat me, and by luck I managed to find the problem and fix it. Now, I dont mean to blow my own horn, but it did feel good to fix my babydolls car and make it safer for her and the kids. Now maybe I can relax and enjoy the rest of my weekend. I will probably find something else to work on since there are other things wrong with it. I will update more later, bye for now and by the way I still love my babydoll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment