I'm just a simple country man living life to the fullest and sharing my life experiences through this blog...
Thursday, August 6, 2009
One More Day
Today is my wife's birthday and she realized that this is her last year being in her twenties. It makes me think about when I went through that stage myself, it brings a lot of mixed emotions, some good and some bad. She is sick right now and I feel bad because it is her birthday and she doesn't deserve to be sick. She is a great wife. With getting a year older, we need to think about what we can do to make the next year better. Even though its her b-day instead of mine, I am thinking of ways to make her next year better. Some examples would be: to be more helpful around the house, tell her how beautiful she is more often, take more time with the kids, etc. Well you get the idea. I got lucky with finding a great wife and plan on keeping her for as long as she will have me. Well enough for now, write more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment