I'm just a simple country man living life to the fullest and sharing my life experiences through this blog...
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
MY WIFE'S B-DAY
Well, its been awhile since I wrote something so thought I would update a little. Tomorrow is my wife's b-day and it will not be one of her best birthdays, but she can know she is loved by me and our kids very much. My wife and kids have been in a wreck and were injured, but god has just about healed them all the way. We are without a car right now and that makes me feel like I am letting my family down, but with a little direction I will turn things around and get back on track. But to my wife, Happy Birthday Babydoll and I hope you enjoy your day this year. We will go out this weekend and let you turn loose some Babydoll, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment